Wednesday 7 July 2010

My biggest regret.

I am finally done with my degree. And now I am somehow lost. no, wait, I've always been lost. Lost and having no specific direction whatsoever at all. hmph. but now am even more lost. haha. okay2, too much pembebelan x berfaedah.

Anywayyy.. my results are bad. seriously, honestly. it's bad. and the worst thing of all is that, realizing why I didn't score for my papers only after I'm done with them all doesn't help much. I regretted every second of it. I have always been interested in Psychology. When i entered IIUM Matric i was still passionate bout it. Then I entered the main campus, was introduced to a boy, and I let him preoccupy my mind soooo much that nothing else sticks in there anymore. And everything changes. And i let it go on for 3 years. Stoooooooopid~~~~

*Just for the record, in case you read this F, am not blaming you, it is entirely my own mistake.MY BIG MISTAKE.*

They told me about it. in matric. dun get involved with a boy, especially international students, you'll get drifted away from ur studies. and at that time i was like.. 'owhh yea I'll keep that in mind,definitely'. masuk2 main campus, I did the exact opposite.

Every class i go to for the past 4 years except in my final and final short semester there, I entered the class and force myself to study just so that i won't fail. I never really listen. I never got myself engaged in what was being taught. And dammit I can't possibly describe how I hate myself now for that. I know i have the brain, but i never had the will. And you know where there is no will, nothing will be achieved.

And I wonder, now that the will is back, is it too late?

2 comments:

  1. please don't regret on failures, hope this inspires...

    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-couch/201005/turning-failure-success

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think its wrong to regret, but if you give up because of ur failures then that's wrong. hehe. thanx taufik, its a good article. =)

    ReplyDelete