Tuesday 11 January 2011

A Muslim by choice.



I would love to meet and marry a guy who is a Muslim by choice. I remained a Muslim by choice, but I became a Muslim because my parents are Muslims. They became one because their parents are also Muslims. And so on..

But someone who wasn't born a Muslim, who grew up as a believer of any other religion, but then embraces Islam based on his/her own rationale choice, is truly amazing.

And I would really love to meet one. They're truly blessed.

Btw, tried to search for a muslimbychoice pics, couldn't find one, and this one is just superbly awesome so i decide to put it here. took it from deviantart, done by kaela16. she has a beautiful gallery, here's a link to it, do check it out: http://kaela16.deviantart.com/gallery/

No comments:

Post a Comment