Sunday 9 October 2011

I felt like this needed to be said..

The KDU party is just a party. Like a social gathering between friends, except that this one includes strangers as well. It is not a wild Zouk like event thingy. Or else I wouldn't have helped my bro to promote it.

First of all, it is done in KDU's hall, by students who are majoring in events management, which makes this as one of their assignments, and with that, i don't think the students nor KDU will allow a wild party. It is a party, but it is also a very serious event for the students.

2nd: entrance is available to high school students, who are obviously under-aged, so again, if the party became wild, then KDU will be in trouble, and surely they won't allow it to happen.

3rd: It ends early. I mean, what wild party ends early?

Okay with that, I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment