Monday 18 July 2011

Read.. and you’ll understand better. Do not read, and continue being silently oppressed.


Written by my dear friend Amalul. There’s only one part of the article that bothers me, and if you understand me well you should know which part (sorry dear, we can’t always agree. i br perasan when i read it again, which is why it wasn’t mention in my reply to you. hehe) . But the rest of the article is superb. Very valid arguments, concisely written, from my point of view. 
I wouldn’t say the oppositions can surely lead the country better, but the current gov definitely need and must improve themselves in a lot of areas. Like what Amal wrote in the article, we are not indebted to them in any way, they are supposed to lead us to success anyway. I think the first thing they should change is : to start listening to the people, and stop asking people to listen to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment