Sunday 10 July 2011

The truth?

I am just too annoyed with someone right now..

We are all entitled to our own opinion. But can you please stop acting like you know everything and your idea of the truth is the truth? No one knows the truth here, there are just toooooooooo many putar belit going on here and there, only God knows whats really going on

What annoys me the most is the fact that he is not even Malaysian nor living in Malaysia. well, at least no longer living here. 

I know he cares bout other countries developments as well purely because he is a political science student, and it is only natural for him to do so, but.. I do too! I've been following developments in the middle east as well, but I don't claim I know everything about whats happening there.. I can only rely on what I have access to.. which is mainly articles written by other people, as well as the news. And that to me, cannot be deemed as the truth. You can decide on what you want to believe, you can argue about it, but must you act like your idea of the truth is the purest of truth and force people to believe in it as well? 

The reason am so annoyed is because to me, the way he puts it in words indicates that he has the purest truth and others should believe in it too. If he has no intention of doing so, then I apologized for thinking otherwise, and maybe he should try to rephrase his statements. 

But as for now, I will continue being annoyed. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment