Saturday 24 December 2011

The no 1 thing I would make sure my children do

..apart from submitting themselves to Allah of course..

I will make sure they learn how to make a decision and think of their life choices at an early age, and feel good about it instead of feeling like it is something forceful.

I never had that. I ran away every time, and my parents were forced to decide for me. The psych degree was my choice, but that was about it. So when I have a child of my own, InsyaALlah.. I'll guide them to it, and hopefully when they are as old as I am right now, they already have a solid idea in their mind of what they want to achieve and who they want to be.

As for me right now.. I am as lost as a 2 year old child. I salute most of my friends who knows what they want, and are already on the way to fulfill their destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment