Saturday 31 December 2011

Have you heard of Epik High?

I am sure most of you haven't. Korean artists and bands are all the raves now, but they are mainly popular because of their cuteness, and Epik High doesn't emphasize that at all.

Tablo and Mithra Jin and DJ Tukutz's words are reflections of my thoughts, and people similar to us I guess.. they wrote things that are always on our minds but none of us can express in words.. and listening to their brilliant music, their intelligent lyrics.. is a bliss to my ears and my brain.


It is such a shame that they are so relatively underrated, compared to the likes of Super Junior or DBSK [which i happened to like as well. hehe] . As the world becomes more and more ridiculous, its great to know that they are people who thinks the same way, and they are people who loves this group as much as I do.

Epik High, I adore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment