Wednesday 28 December 2011

So, i am lost. random rambling.

Wake up. Do things. Work. Eat. Survive. 

This is us. Is it satisfying to do this every day? Is this enough? Its not like we don't know.. but they...

They wake up. They fight. They struggle. They starve. Today, they might have survived. Tomorrow, they may not.

I want to jump into their arms, I want to held them and tell them I'm sorry. Sorry that I am here, living every freaking day with relatively minimal problems, and yet I whined, and do nothing for them. I feel their pain, and yet I sit here and stay motionless. I hear their cries, but I am helpless. 

Why am I here, if I can do nothing for them? Why am I here, if my actions doesn't reach them? Why am I here, if my words doesn't change anything for them? Why am I here? 

I am stagnant, I am helpless, I am lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment